Sunday, January 3, 2010

The 3rd Day

My new signature :)>> Though I don't go forums.

Its the 3rd day after New Year. Tomorrow school reopens. Stuck in 2nd class still, 2 Jujur. Form 2 next year yeah. ><. Wonder how its gonna be.
Searched the whole net for the .pdf format of The Other Promise.
Finally, I found it. And its a scanned transcribed version from Kingdom Hearts
~ Piano Collections ~
Its nice yeah.
Its a Piano Score.

ONLY FOR PIANO EXPERTS.
THIS ARE HARD PIECES.
Here's the link to the download : http://www.mediafire.com/?zzn0mkemmqq

Remember, no insults to be posted in my blog :)
It's my blog, so go by my rules.
If you wanna insult, go to forums.
Cause this is a blog with RIGHTS.

Thank you :)

Ugh ><. Everyone is going separate ways tomorrow onwards. Luckily me and my other 2 friends are going to the same old class. Bryan is joining us. And more people as well. Unexpectedly, the asshole is going to the 1st class. Happiness reigns ~. Weeee ~ After I shift into my new home, gonna start learning on pianos. After, I've gotten better at it, gonna play Roxas and The Other Promise on Pianos ~.
1 more step,
I'm getting closer to her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment